Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit
I'm not really sure as to why I decided to blog. I suppose my some-what sedated ego and limited writing skills needed improvment in this age of President SpunkMonkey. The majority of my waking hours are devoted to putting this illegal administration in the waste bin of history. I simply refuse to be a "Good American" and swear any loyalty to this placenta brain man. To this end I dedicate this blog as a bottomless pit of information. That to my mind's eye is what I call the universe of ideas...The Bottomless Pit.

2 comments:

Buck-Fush said...

Let us not forget the classic song by Tom T. Hall "The Monkey Who Became President"

shadowlane said...

i think i'm gonna visit this blog more often than i expect. hmmm... we'll see. nice one.